The Nuclear Regulatory Commission says a reactor operator at a suburban Philadelphia nuclear power plant has been removed from duty after being found under the influence of alcohol.
A spokesperson for plant owner Exelon, says the reactor shut down, automatically, after the turbine in Unit one tripped offline.
Exelon, the parent company of PECO, says one of its two reactors at the Limerick nuclear power plant has shutdown.
After a year of review, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission has given Exelon permission to increase generating capacity by 1.65 percent.
Chris is in Clearwater, FL for the second and final day at Phillies Spring Training. He talks to TV Broadcaster Tom McCarthy, Left Fielder Raul Ibanez, General Manager Ruben Amaro Jr and other great guests.
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...