Nearly a year after the deadly collision involving a barge and a tour boat along the Delaware River near Penn’s Landing, the National Transportation and Safety Board determines probable cause and releases safety recommendations.
Attorney Robert Mongeluzzi says that Hunganian students Dawn Schwendtner and Szabolcs Prem would be alive today were it not for the negligence of “Ride the Ducks” and tugboat operator K-Sea Partnerships.
Federal investigators are set to release their final report on last summer’s deadly collision between a tour boat and a barge in Philadelphia.
An NTSB report says the first mate says he had learned that day of a medical emergency involving his son and had been making and receiving cell phone calls preceding the crash.
Two Hungarian tourists drowned on July 7th when a barge collided with a disabled duck boat full of passengers. The NTSB is expected to release a report Monday morning on its continuing investigation of the incident.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – These days we all want to be connected through texts, phone, Facebook, you name it and automakers are responding with new technology to help make it possible to be connected even as […]
A federal report takes a look at what happened last month in the moments before two planes — including one that had just taken off for Philadelphia — nearly collided in the skies above Minneapolis.
The NTSB today released its preliminary report on the “duck boat” accident last July in the Delaware River that killed two Hungarian tourists.
Philadelphia’s managing director says a decision on whether to allow “Ride the Ducks” to resume operations on the Delaware River could come within a few weeks.
The tugboat involved in last week’s fatal duck boat accident on the Delaware River did not have a lookout posted on the barge it was pushing, and a union official says none was required. Meanwhile, […]
The NTSB says the crew member piloting the tugboat in last week’s fatal duck boat crash is refusing to answer questions. KYW’s Mike DeNardo looks into how that may that affect the probe.
KYW’s Jim Melwert reports on the same day two bodies were recovered from the river, and the sunken Duck Boat was raised from the bottom of the Delaware, the NTSB conducted interviews with crew and […]
by KYW’s Suzanne Monaghan The National Transportation Safety Board has completed its first full day of investigating the ‘Duck Boat’ accident on the Delaware.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...