Federal regulators began examining a nuclear plant in northeastern Pennsylvania on Monday following three unexpected shutdowns, but the facility’s operator said it is safe and stable.
The plant experienced the malfunction, which led to a shutdown of the reactor, around 8:15 a.m. on Wednesday.
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission has sanctioned a doctor who performed nearly 100 botched prostate cancer procedures at Philadelphia’s VA Medical Center.
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...