Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No. 1 Notre Dame secured a spot in the BCS championship game with a 22-13 victory over Southern California on Saturday night.
Notre Dame beat Wake Forest 38-0 Saturday to finish the season undefeated at home for the first time since 1998
Theo Riddick ran for a career-high 143 yards, Cierre Wood added 114 yards as No. 5 Notre Dame rallied for a 17-14 victory on Saturday.
Pat Connaughton scored 21 points, Jack Cooley had 18 points and 13 rebounds, and No. 23 Notre Dame erased a 20-point deficit in a 74-70 overtime victory over Villanova on Saturday night.
Colin Igoe scored three goals and Notre Dame recovered after a slow start to beat Penn 13-6 on Saturday in the first round of the NCAA lacrosse tournament.
The 10th-seeded Temple Owls will take on a prove powerhouse, the No. 2 Fighting Irish in Monday night’s second-round matchup of the NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament.
- Police Release Surveillance Video Of Suspect In Fatal Stabbing Of Fruit Vendor
- Cherry Hill Country Club Sold For $10.1 Million
- CBS Philly Stations Kick Off The Summer Live From Atlantic City
- 3 On Your Side: Homes Selling That Weren't On The Market
- Survey Finds Philadelphia-Area Residents Eager To Revisit South Jersey Shore
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...