A youth hockey association is raising money by raffling off guns.
Chris discusses Mitt Romney’s chances of winning Pennsylvania and Philadelphia leading the nation in bed bug infestation. He talks to Jay Wiederhold, of the Pennsylvania Beer Alliance, and State Representative Mike Turzai about the efforts to privatize liquor and beer sales, to Kevin Williams about a special showing of his film, Fear of a Black Republican, and to Kevin Cirilli, of the Philly Post, who is covering the Jerry Sandusky Trial.
One message out of Ohio is clear: the Republicans need to get their act together. Surveys show President Obama leading all Republican challengers in Ohio by margins of 12 to 19 points.
At North Dakota State College in Fargo, 55% of the school’s 14,500 students are from other states. This is no accident.
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...