North Broad Street
Police say a man who was shot multiple times lost control of his pickup truck and collided with another vehicle while driving himself to the hospital in North Philadelphia.
The columns stood by the entrance of Einstein for nearly 100 years, until a project to open access to the hospital from Broad Street forced their removal.
Officials say five small fire were intentionally set on floors inside what will be the residential tower of Morgan Hall, at Broad Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue in North Philadelphia.
Hadas Kuznits reports on a chef competition featuring kosher cooking, a New Jersey farm that’s making fresh cheeses in Reading Terminal Market, and a new Philadelphia food truck featuring waffles!
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board is reminding prospective developers that the deadline to apply for Philadelphia’s second casino license is just three weeks away.
More development could be coming soon to the North Broad Street corridor, by the developer who recently purchased the Divine Lorraine Hotel.
The seventh annual Unity in the Community Day Festival is taking place in the Logan section of Philadelphia today.
The Philadelphia Police Department is seeking the public’s help in locating the suspect responsible in multiple robberies involving two Game Stop stores earlier this week.
Developer Bart Blatstein has announced an audacious plan for the white tower on North Broad Street that currently houses the Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News.
The Pennsylvania Ballet has received a big contribution toward its planned construction of a new headquarters and a ballet school on North Broad Street.
Just a block from North Broad Street, at Girard and Watts, police say someone shot and killed 50-year-old Kevin Drinks on the evening of December 10th, in front of the furniture store where he worked.
The art deco-styled theatre opened its doors in 1929. It started out as a movie theatre, and by the 1960s it was the crown jewel of Philadelphia’s black entertainment scene.
The Pennsylvania Ballet is building a home on North Broad Street, just north of Vine Street.
A $6-million state grant has been awarded to redevelop the historic site that once housed the legendary Blue Horizon boxing venue, on North Broad Street.
The volunteers are all incoming seniors at Martin Luther King High School, working in the school’s “Seeds for Learning” Farm.
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...