Officials in Montgomery County confirm the county is likely to take a $24-million financial hit related to a redevelopment project in Norristown that’s now in foreclosure.
SEPTA says the changes are due to a grade crossing replacement project at Indian Queen Lane in Philadelphia.
The ACLU of Pennsylvania filed a federal lawsuit against Norristown yesterday afternoon, challeging an ordinance it says punishes innocent tenants and their landlords for requesting assistance from police.
The accident happened around 9 p.m. when a Norristown High Speed Line train came slightly off the tracks.
Shuttle Buses To Be Used Along Manayunk/Norristown Regional Rail Line Due To Track, Signal Maintenance
SEPTA announced Thursday that shuttle bus service will replace rail service along the Manayunk/Norristown Regional Rail Line on Saturday and Sunday.
SEPTA is starting track and signal improvement work and it’s going to affect passengers on the Manayunk/Norristown regional rail lines for three of the four weekends in February.
A fire in Norristown Tuesday afternoon is under investigation.
The body was pulled from the water around 12:27 p.m. near the Haws Avenue boat ramp in Norristown.
Jurors in Montgomery County deliberated for about three hours before convicting 20-year-old Brandon Pierce of Norristown of first-degree murder and other charges in the July 2011 death of Dominique Devlin.
Governor Corbett Orders Flags Flown At Half-Staff In Honor Of Worker Killed On Pennsylvania Turnpike
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett ordered all state flags at the Capitol Complex and at commonwealth facilities in Montgomery County be lowered to half-staff in honor of a maintenance employee killed on the Pennsylvania Turnpike on Monday.
Officials say a private contractor that was digging underground hit electrical equipment and caused a fire in Montgomery County Tuesday morning.
A worker was killed in a two-vehicle crash on the Pennsylvania Turnpike early Monday morning. Three other people were hurt.
When Joey Cintron was 16, he was at a party when the cops showed up.
A Philadelphia-based nonprofit is expanding its effort to put healthier food in corner stores in the area.
Three people were rushed to the hospital after being shot on a Montgomery County street early Tuesday morning.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...