Williams was picked up late Tuesday night in Southwest Philadelphia.
Montgomery County authorities have arrested a 31-year-old Norristown man who they say ordered a hit on another man because they were involved with the same woman.
Authorities say Charles Charen and Erica Cannella brought four-month-old “Bella” to the SPCA a week after she suffered her injuries.
A Montgomery County judge today sentenced Frank Roselli to 25 to 50 years in state prison following his third conviction of a home burglary that included violence.
Judge William Carpenter ruled that prosecutors did not meet their burden of proof in the case against Bruce Fazio, accused of lining his own pockets by intentionally cut corners on the construction project.
Prosecutors say Jack Pennington used his former position of authority and a Norristown police badge to protect himself while he was dealing drugs on the streets.
Montgomery County officials have broken ground on a long-awaited road construction project designed to improve access to the Norristown area.
The Borough of Norristown will be turning greener, thanks to 2,000 new trees that are being planted this season throughout the Montgomery County community.
Judge Garrett Page found Lewis Granger of Bridgeport, Pa. guilty of eight counts of theft by unlawful taking.
Nathan Kleinman, 29, is believed to be the first member of the “Occupy” movement to announce his intention to run for US Congress.
When police confiscated Gary Romano’s computer last year and charged him with trading sexually explicit images with other users, they found a picture of him touching a child and determined that he had been advertising online as a babysitter.
Police seized nearly $170,000 in cash, plus cocaine, 92 pounds of pot, guns, bank records, and drug paraphernalia.
Defense attorney Francis Recchuiti argued that his client, Paul Vangore, is not a flight risk or a threat to the community, his wife, or the alleged victims in the case.
Prosecutors say the US Marshals and Philadelphia Police homicide were able to track down Rayshon Carwheel, 24, and arrest him for the murder of Robens Borno.
Tamara Vincent quietly pleaded guilty to two counts of possession with intent to deliver and one count of conspiracy after she and her pilot-boyfriend flew a small plane in to Wings Field in Montgomery County as part of a drug-smuggling operation.
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...