Streets Department crews are preparing for the winter storm and urging motorists and pedestrians to use caution as the storm worsens.
A New Jersey town hit hard by Superstorm Sandy is worried what the winter storm might do to its barrier island community.
Public Works Department front end loaders hit the beach in Brigantine’s north end, piling sand in front of beach access point Thursday, ahead of the nor’easter predicted for the region.
Impressive snowfall totals are likely with the Nor’easter heading here overnight and thru the morning hours on Friday.
A coastal low (okay, a Nor’easter) looks to be eyeing the East Coast, and it’s packing a variety of weather conditions.
New Jersey is extending the deadline for registration of charities and fundraisers related to Superstorm Sandy.
Over the past two weeks the Northeast has been hit by some very opposite weather patterns.
Mary Jane Kutch has radiators for heat in her Chelsea Village Apartment in Atlantic City but is relying on the steam from boiling water on her gas stove to keep her warm.
Downed trees still litter homes and properties in Whitehouse Station, located in Readington Township, Hunterdon County.
Brick Township’s mandatory evacuation order for the mainland section will be lifted at 3 p.m. on Thursday.
Gov. Chris Christie said Thursday he expects all New Jerseyans to have power back by early Sunday at the latest, praised the work of utilities and their crews and cautioned against casting anyone as a villain in the recovery from Superstorm Sandy.
Flooding in Atlantic and Cape May Counties from the nor’easter was equivalent to a normal storm.
A rare and powerful November nor’easter has been impacting the eastern seaboard all day long, but if you’re in the city or the western suburbs, you likely aren’t that impressed with your snowfall amounts.
Residents and businesses that had only recently regained electricity after losing it in Superstorm Sandy last week found themselves in the dark once again on Wednesday as a nor’easter smacked the storm-ravaged New Jersey region.
PSE&G says it expects outages due to the nor’easter to undoubtedly climb once the high winds arrive Wednesday night.
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Discontent
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta