Where do you start? I’ve been sitting here for the better part of an hour trying to figure it out. Something that hasn’t happened but once in Major League History just happened again.
Roy Halladay joined Don Larsen as the only pitchers in Major League history to throw postseason no-hitters
Los Angeles, CA (Sports Network) – Hiroki Kuroda carried a no-hitter into the eighth inning to lead the Los Angeles Dodgers to a 3-0 win over the Philadelphia Phillies in the opener of a three-game […]
Reds rookie Travis Wood took a perfect game into the ninth inning before giving up Carlos Ruiz’s leadoff double, and the Philadelphia Phillies stunned Cincinnati again by winning 1-0 on Jimmy Rollins’ RBI single in […]
Philadelphia, PA (Sports Network) – Adrian Gonzalez and Scott Hairston clubbed back-to-back homers with one out in the seventh inning to break up a no-hitter from Cole Hamels as San Diego downed Philadelphia, 3-1, to […]
Phillies fall to the Padres 3-1. Cole Hamels lossing a no hitter in the 7th inning when Adrian Gonzalez and Scott Hairston hit back to back homer runs. Hamels drops to 5-5 on the season. Phillies […]
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...