A United States Army major and his wife are facing charges for the alleged abuse of their three adopted children, including one who died in May 2008.
Thirty-year-old Ramy Ahmed, of Allentown, reportedly engaged in online conversations with an undercover agent posing as the father of an eight-year-old girl he had expressed interest in having sex with.
That’s according to a study by the nonprofit science journalism group Climate Central. It says that’s equivalent to having Central Park covered 41 feet high with sewage.
Six months after Superstorm Sandy made landfall, the boardwalk in Seaside Heights needs to be repaired and the Casino Pier’s Jet Star rollercoaster is still in the ocean.
Birdie Cody lived in her Atlantic City home for 50 years, until Hurricane Sandy slammed into the New Jersey coastline and ravaged it.
Security will be beefed up at the New Jersey Marathon next month and all bags will be banned for spectators at the start and finish lines because of the Boston Marathon bombings, organizers said Friday.
A New Jersey corrections officer who was arrested for allegedly stating he was a police officer in an attempt to coerce prostitutes into having sex with him for free is now facing an additional charge, thanks to new DNA evidence.
Some people use Facebook to network, make new friends or stay in touch with old ones. Dave Killough is using it to find his birth mother.
The proposal calls for expanding government-funded mental health treatment, requiring parental sign-off before minors can buy or rent violent video games and mandating would-be gun owners show government-issued IDs.
The magazine released its annual list Thursday. Christie also made the list in 2011.
Officials in South Jersey say that “suspicious” activity at a Gloucester County fire station was not a threat to homeland security.
On Thursday, April 4th around 2:13 a.m., Wlio De Los Santos, a Galloway resident, was found shot in front of 29 Falling Leaf Court.
Districts that provide students with laptops, cell phones or other electronic devices will now have to provide written notification that the device may track them.
The Wawa located at 1814 Salem Road appeared to the common point between all the victims.
Two people reportedly showed up in the parking lot of a Trenton hospital with gunshot wounds.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...