NJ Sen. Steve Sweeney
Close, but no deal yet between New Jersey’s Republican governor and Democratic legislative leaders on pension and benefit reforms involving state workers.
New Jersey governor Chris Christie and State Senate president Steve Sweeney were in Camden County this afternoon, talking behind closed doors about the county’s efforts to form countywide police and fire services as a way to cut costs.
New Jersey’s state senate president made a surprise appearance on Wednesday morning at the regular meeting of the Delaware River Port Authority to promote a project long close to his heart.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia