New Jersey’s trial run for red light cameras suffered a setback earlier this summer after critics charged the “yellow” was turning to “red” too fast in some cases.
New Jersey already bars anyone under 14 from tanning salons, and requires parental consent for anyone between 14 and 17 years old.
An Internet gambling bill working its way through the New Jersey legislature would let Atlantic City casinos take bets from gamblers in other states and even other countries, as long as federal and state authorities agree it’s legal.
It’s Gov. Christie’s 40th town meeting since taking office, and he took Democrats to task for complaining about it.
Dozens of police and firefighters are back on the streets of Camden, NJ, two and a half months after they — and many more of their colleagues — were laid off. But how long they’ll remain is an open question.
“The mood is difficult, but I do have to say our staff has just been unbelievably professional,” said the executive director on Wednesday.
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...