NJ Department of Transportation
But it will take time. This is a nine-year, four-phase, $900-million project.
New Jersey’s trial run for red light cameras suffered a setback earlier this summer after critics charged the “yellow” was turning to “red” too fast in some cases.
There had been concerns that the yellow lights were timed to meet federal rules, not the slightly different ones called for in a five-year pilot program for the cameras.
The Garden State is spending $2.1 million on pothole repair this season, which includes a three-month lease of a half-dozen specially equipped trucks that do quickie patch work.
Many roadways were merely wet on Tuesday morning around the Delaware Valley, but with temperatures hovering around the freezing mark, some surfaces were turning icy.
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With 3 Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...