It seemed odd at the time, this rangy, gangly kid surrounding by all of these smaller runners coming around the turn of the track.
The Philadelphia Eagles completed their 90-man roster by agreeing to terms with nine rookie free agents two days after the NFL draft concluded.
Eagles General Manager Howie Roseman joined Anthony Gargano and Glen Macnow Monday on Sportsradio 94WIP to talk about the 2013 Eagles draft class.
The Philadelphia Eagles have selected Oklahoma defensive end David King with the last of their three picks in the seventh round.
The Philadelphia Eagles have selected Oregon State cornerback Jordan Poyer with their second of three seventh-round picks.
The Philadelphia Eagles have selected Utah defensive end Joe Kruger with the first of their three seventh-round picks.
The Philadelphia Eagles have selected North Carolina State safety Earl Wolff in the fifth round of the NFL draft.
Southern California quarterback Matt Barkley was the first pick of the fourth round of the NFL draft, taken by Philadelphia after a trade with Jacksonville.
Logan, 6-foot-2 and 309 pounds, was chosen Friday night with the 67th overall pick. Logan had two sacks, forced two fumbles and made 45 tackles last year.
Hall of Fame writer Ray Didinger was on SportsRadio 94WIP Friday morning and talked about the Eagles’ first round pick Lane Johnson and what to expect in the second round and beyond.
Chris reviews the Phillie’s third straight loss to the Pirates and the Eagles selection of Lane Johnson in the first round of the NFL Draft. He also discusses the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and the chances that Kermit Gosnell could be acquitted. He talks to Ray Didinger from CSN Philly, Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, and Lesley Van Arsdall from CBS 3.
Pugh, a stellar left offensive tackle at Syracuse, has the versatility to play any position on the offensive line for the Giants.
Chip Kelly says he wants to win now.
Syracuse’s Justin Pugh, a Council Rock graduate, wouldn’t mind dropping in the draft to go to the Eagles.
Former Malvern star QB Ryan Nassib could go as high as eigth in Thursday’s NFL Draft.
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Some Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Doesn't Go Far Enough
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta