Newspaper Guild of Greater Philadelphia
The Newspaper Guild was the last of the company’s 11 unions to approve a new deal, which the company said it required to remain viable.
Teamsters leader John Laigaie says the vote was 169 to 4 because his members understand the realities of a newspaper business in decline.
The ‘New York Post’ reported over the weekend that the owner, Philadelphia Media Network, is already meeting with potential buyers.
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials
- Officials: Montgomery County Likely To Lose $24 Million
- Local Graduate Stays Focused As Father, Mother Undergo Kidney Transplant Surgery