New Jersey State Assembly
The New Jersey State Senate has passed, along strict party lines, a measure that would raise the minimum wage to $8.50 an hour in two steps next year and grant automatic increases in the future based on inflation.
New Jersey may soon get rid of most of the regulations now governing the cable TV and telecommunications industry and consumer advocates are none too thrilled about it.
- Police Release Surveillance Video Of Suspect In Fatal Stabbing Of Fruit Vendor
- Cherry Hill Country Club Sold For $10.1 Million
- CBS Philly Stations Kick Off The Summer Live From Atlantic City
- 3 On Your Side: Homes Selling That Weren't On The Market
- Survey Finds Philadelphia-Area Residents Eager To Revisit South Jersey Shore
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...