New Jersey Governor
New Jersey’s Republican governor has been spending a lot of time lately with prominent Democrats.
A pastor whose church hosted a town hall meeting with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is seeking an apology from the governor.
Atlantic City’s Democratic mayor is responding sharply to Gov. Chris Christie’s attack on the city government.
Gov. Chris Christie is once again attacking Atlantic City’s municipal government and its mayor.
More than two-thirds of the 1,600 registered New Jersey voters questioned by Quinnipiac University say Christie deserves a second term.
The case grabbed national attention and the ardent support of gun rights activists after a man was sent to jail for guns he bought legally.
Democrats in the New Jersey Senate say they’re planning to move forward with a vote Monday to force Gov. Chris Christie to rewrite strict new rules on medical marijuana.
For a lot of voters on Tuesday it was an afterthought, but come next year Harrisburg will see a major power shift just as the state is facing an enormous financial crisis. That could affect Philadelphia and its Pennsylvania suburbs for decades.
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Local Unions Protest Outside Nutter's Conference Of Mayors
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring...
- Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes
- Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts...
- Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence