New Jersey Governor Christie
Standing in a wood-paneled union hall, Gov. Chris Christie wanted the audience to know one thing.
City Council this week voted for a resolution that pushes for changes in the state takeover particularly the part that puts planning and zoning decisions around the casinos in the hands of a state authority.
Despite repeated statements that he’s not interested, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s name continues to surface in 2012 Presidential speculation. The latest numbers are in a new national poll released this week.
Members of the Camden Churches Organized for People are calling on Governor Christie to take immediate action and find a solution to the city’s layoff crisis concerning public safety.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...