New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
Governor Chris Christie says all 21 New Jersey counties will now be included in the major disaster area declaration, so all residents will now be able to seek assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Administration.
The Christie Administration announced that tolls will be suspended on the northbound Garden State Parkway and westbound Atlantic City Expressway starting at 6 a.m. Sunday.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie held his 96th town meeting yesterday, as several hundred people turned out in Mount Laurel to hear his pitch and answers to their questions.
The first Presidential debate is Wednesday night and one of Mitt Romney’s supporters hit the airwaves in force Sunday morning.
The Republican National Convention starts for real in Tampa, today.
Due to Tropical Storm Isaac, Monday is a rain delay for delegates from our area, some of whom will not get here for a while.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is expected to veto another millionaires tax that was approved by the state Senate last night.
As the Jersey Shore opens the tourist season, Atlantic City has to deal with the aftermath of this week’s murders of a mother and daughter from Canada. And Governor Chris Christie is among those more than a little displeased with some of the media coverage.
Things got testy at one of Governor Christie’s town hall meetings yesterday, when a shouting match ended with the governor calling an audience member an idiot.
A three-judge panel has ruled that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie exceeded his authority when he abolished an independent state housing agency last year.
A New Jersey senate committee has given the green light for sports betting to be placed in Garden State casinos and racetracks. But you won’t be able to place a wager anytime soon.
A battle royal could be brewing between New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and the state judiciary over his pension and benefit reforms for state workers.
Five New Jersey cities are in line for transitional aid from the state, if the Christie Administration and legislators can come to terms on how the program is administered.
The reason Professor Richard Harris thinks Christie won’t take the plunge is that he’s a very deliberate guy when it comes to running a campaign.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says two people in New Jersey have died as a result of Hurricane Irene.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...