new jersey devils
Martin Brodeur stopped 23 shots for his 121st career shutout to keep New Jersey’s slim playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday night.
The Flyers were their own worst enemy, giving up two goals with bad pinches, another that went in off the skate of Matt Read, and another on a giveaway behind their net in a 5-2 loss to the Devils Wednesday night.
Several professional and college sports teams were forced to rearrange their travel plans as a massive storm swept through the Northeast, dumping a few feet of snow in some areas.
The NHL has suspended Philadelphia Flyers forward Brayden Schenn one game for charging New Jersey Devils defenseman Anton Volchenkov.
Martin Brodeur made 24 saves for his 120th NHL shutout, Ilya Kovalchuk scored on a short-handed penalty shot, and the New Jersey Devils won their home opener in front of an enthusiastic sellout crowd with a 3-0 victory over the winless Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night.
The Los Angeles Kings are now in the Stanley Cup finals. People call them “Flyers West.” I really don’t know why this bothers me so much.
Danny Briere fired home the game-winning goal in overtime, lifting the Flyers to 4-3 victory on Sunday at the Wells Fargo Center. It was Briere’s fourth career overtime playoff-winning goal.
Ilya Bryzgalov stopped 17 shots for this third straight shutout and fourth in five games to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 3-0 win over the New Jersey Devils on Tuesday night.
Martin Brodeur made 18 saves for his 650th career victory and Ilya Kovalchuk had a goal and two assists to help the New Jersey Devils beat the Philadelphia Flyers 4-1 on Sunday night.
Patrik Elias and Zach Parise in the shootout to lift the New Jersey Devils to a 4-3 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday night.
Patrik Elias scored his eighth career hat and the New Jersey Devils kept their faint playoff hopes alive with a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Friday night.
Patrik Elias scored two goals and Henrik Tallinder scored one to lead the improved New Jersey Devils to a 3-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday afternoon.
James van Riemsdyk and Danny Briere each scored, and Brian Boucher stopped 34 shots to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 2-1 win over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday.
Flyers coach Peter Laviolette expected Mike Richards to help the team end a losing streak, and the Philadelphia captain came through.
Richards scored a tiebreaking goal early in the third period to lead the Flyers to a 5-3 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Saturday.
The strong play of backup goalie Johan Hedberg has made the absence of Martin Brodeur less painful for the New Jersey Devils.
- Child Struck By Car Waiting For Bus In Burlington County
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring...
- Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes
- Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts...
- Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence