New Jersey Department of Transportation
New Jersey is spending a lot more money this year to handle snowstorms than in recent years — even though there hasn’t been that much snow.
New Jersey has put the brakes on most towns involved in a pilot program using red light cameras to catch violators, at least for a short time. The reason is the lights themselves.
Someone is apparently going to great lengths to rip off items at a New Jersey Department of Transportation yard in Cherry Hill.
Last weekend, New Jersey governor Chris Christie was telling people to stay away from the shore with Hurricane Irene battering the East coast. Now, the welcome mat is back out just in time for Labor Day weekend.
The New Jersey Department of Transportation says it is suspending all construction work that could affect traffic flow for the upcoming Easter holiday weekend.
The weekend’s floods forced a closure of Admiral Wilson Boulevard in Camden. Wasn’t all of the drain work supposed to fix that?
New Jersey officials are conceding a fact many drivers in the Garden State already know: the roads here are in bad shape. But they have a plan to fix them.
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials