New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
New Jersey officials say enrollment will end next week in a temporary health insurance program for patients with pre-existing medical conditions.
One of the provisions of the federal health care reform law extends a parent’s coverage of dependent children to age 26. But if the federal law is struck down, what then?
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater