New Jersey Assembly
Senator Bob Smith of Middlesex County says the biggest ticket is the $100 million requested for the Emergency Disaster Relief Act of 2013, which is 2 1/2 times what the Governor mentioned in his budget address, and also higher than after Floyd.
New Jersey lawmakers have given final approval to a bill that bans synthetic marijuana.
Democrats in the New Jersey Assembly have unveiled a series of bills that they insist will spur job creation in the Garden State.
Governor Christie has indicated he’s open to upping the rate from $7.25, but wonders — after Hurricane Sandy — whether this is the right time.
The future of the City of Atlantic City was the subject Wednesday of a New Jersey Assembly committee hearing.
Under the bill, possession of 15 grams or less of marijuana would be subject to fines ranging from $150 for a first offense to $500 for a third or subsequent violation.
The vote in the New Jersey Assembly to approve a same-sex marriage bill came after hours of debate and passionate speeches delivered by supporters of the measure.
The governor says he’ll enforce the law as best he can but won’t force any New Jersey town to host a facility.
Assemblyman Alex DeCroce collapsed in a men’s room in the State House around 11 p.m. last night, just minutes after the final vote of a long day marking the end of the legislative session.
The first bill introduced Monday in the New Jersey Assembly and Senate was a measure to legalize same sex marriage.
A New Jersey Assembly committee has cleared a plan that lifts a three day waiting period for marriage licenses to be issued. But it’s unclear at this point if the measure will become the law of the land.
The Assembly budget committee adopted the bill that would give communities approval to move the little-noticed spring “school elections” to the November general election date.
Depending on whom you talk to, these hearings are either a necessary sounding board for those in need, or unnecessary and potentialyl dangerous political theatre.
Malone’s actually been mulling this decision over for a year and a half. The first hint came this year, when he stepped down as top Republican on the budget committee.
A New Jersey Assembly committee on Tuesday heard from the head of the New Jersey State Police over policies in place for use of state helicopters by the governor.
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- City Will Use New Cigarette Tax, Not Tax Hike On Bar Drinks, For School Funding
- SPCA Dogs Bring Welcome Stress-Free Moments To Local Hospital Workers
- Summer Activities Offered For Schoolkids Throughout Philadelphia's Historic District
- Philadelphia Police ID Suspect Charged With Severing Genitals Of Paraplegic Man
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...