New Hope Pa.
Friends of Sarah Majoras will gather this weekend to remember the popular bartender, hoping that a collection drive will raise enough money for them to create an everlasting remembrance to her.
Authorities have confirmed that the body pulled from the Delaware & Raritan Canal Wednesday afternoon has been identified as 39-year-old Sarah Majoras.
New Jersey State Police divers went back into the chilly waters of the Delaware and Raritan Canal, focusing on a stretch of the waterway between Bridge Street and Coryell Street
Authorities say the extensive search for a missing New Jersey woman is continuing on the ground, in the water and through the air.
Police in New Hope, Pennsylvania and Lambertville, New Jersey are searching for a woman who has been missing since Saturday morning.
It was the best of times, but now it is the worst of times for a pair of small tourist communities that have been without electricity since Monday.
New Hope Borough police in Bucks County shot an unidentified man armed with a gun around 8 p.m. Saturday night.
The newly renovated Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope has been an inspiration for several local artists and their work will be available for you to buy Saturday night from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. during an event designed to raise money for the theater.
The Huffington Post has selected New Hope as one of its Top 10 small cities and towns for LGBT travelers.
Playhouse officials say renovations are on schedule and everything looks good for the ribbon-cutting ceremony and the first production of “A Grand Night for Singing,” by Rodgers and Hammerstein, on July 2nd.
Federal authorities are releasing more information about a raid at a Bucks County outdoor market earlier this week that targeted vendors selling cosmetics.
A federal jury in Philadelphia today convicted Edward and Jacqueline McCusker of virtually all of the two dozen counts against them.
A federal jury has heard closing arguments in the case against Edward and Jacqueline McCusker, charged with cheating homeowners who were facing foreclosure out of their money and their homes.
Federal prosecutors say that Edward and Jacqueline McCusker allegedly preyed on people in trouble — people behind in their bills and their house payments, and in danger of losing their homes.
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- NJ Man Gets Life In Prison For Bucks County Musician's Death
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta