Widespread power outages predicted in the wake of Friday’s nor’easter have not materialized in New Jersey.
Mercer County residents woke up to a sparkling white winter wonderland Saturday morning with about four inches of snow coating everything in sight.
Several professional and college sports teams were forced to rearrange their travel plans as a massive storm swept through the Northeast, dumping a few feet of snow in some areas.
As expected, we did not receive the crippling amounts of snow but many untreated roads are slippery so give yourself some extra time as you head out today.
A storm that dumped several inches of snow on the eastern half of Pennsylvania is expected to clear the region Saturday morning and be replaced by sunny skies and a stiff breeze.
Gov. Chris Christie is urging New Jerseyans to stay off the roads during the brunt of a nor’easter through early Saturday.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...