Thanks to electronic medical records outputting data at an unprecedented rate and volume, databases for studies can now number in the millions. There are advantages and disadvantages as to how this might influence patient care and treatment.
Three types of ‘patients’ turn to doctors for pain medication: those who are in pain, those who are addicted to the drugs and those who are filling prescriptions only to sell the drugs on the street.
For the 70,000 people impacted and their families, cystic fibrosis is a life changing and shortening condition.
According to a report in the New England Journal of Medicine, doctors now have confirmed a specific target for lowering blood sugar. It is to get the hemoglobin a1c to about seven percent — but not much lower.
If you are considering getting pregnant, you should see an obstetrician as soon as you can.
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia
- Villanova Graduates Largest Group Of Female Engineering
- Burlington County Looking To Make Rt. 130 Safer For Pedestrians