Ronnie Johnson scored 16 points and A.J. Hammons 15 as Purdue downed Penn State 58-49 Tuesday night to even its Big Ten Conference record at 5-5 while keeping Penn State winless in the conference.
Ryan Arcidiacono scored 23 points and the Villanova Wildcats put together an impressive shooting display to pull away for a 94-71 victory at DePaul on Tuesday night.
Kyle Anderson scored 15 points as Delaware snapped a three-game losing streak by beating Drexel 66-64 Monday night in Colonial Athletic Conference action.
Achraf Yacoubou hit the tiebreaking 3-pointer late in the second half to help Villanova upset No. 5 Louisville 73-64 on Tuesday night.
Freshman Ronnie Johnson scored 13 points to help Purdue defeat Penn State 60-42 on Sunday.
Temple held a small lead late in the second half, but in the end the Owls came up just short of upsetting the Kansas Jayhawks, losing 69-62 on Sunday.
Miami used a 16-2 run midway through the second half to break a close game and defeat La Salle 76-59 Wednesday night.
The Big East — a proud league built on basketball moments like the 1985 Wildcats stunning conference rival Georgetown in the national championship game — will soon become extinct, even if the name lives on in some unrecognizable form.
The Wildcats blew open a close one at halftime Sunday to beat Delaware 75-65. It was Villanova’s 11th straight win over the Blue Hens.
Achraf Yacoubou had 13 points to lead Villanova to a 68-55 victory over Pennsylvania in a foul-plagued contest Saturday night.
Tyreek Duren hit a jump shot with 2 seconds left to boost La Salle over Northeastern 66-64 Saturday night in a nonconference contest.
Seth Curry scored 23 points, big men Mason Plumlee and Ryan Kelly had double-doubles and No. 2 Duke beat Temple 90-67 in a matchup of unbeatens on Saturday at the Izod Center.
Damion Lee scored 13 of his 21 points in the second half as Drexel rallied for a 64-57 nonconference victory over Princeton on Saturday.
Frantz Massenat scored 20 points to lead Drexel to a 55-47 victory over Rice on Sunday in the consultation round of the DirecTV Classic.
Villanova freshman Ryan Arcidiacono scored 20 of his game-high 25 points in the first half to lead the Wildcats to an 80-68 victory over Marshall on Sunday.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...