The Miami Heat are going to have quite a challenge in front of them from the opening tip of Game 4 in the Eastern Conference Finals. Miami must find a way to once again play a near perfect half against the defensive-minded Indiana Pacers.
Anthony first hurt his left shoulder on April 14 against the Pacers. Now it seems he played the entire playoff run — 12 games — with a partially torn labrum.
The Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls are getting ready for Friday’s pivotal game 3.
John Schmeelk: The chances that coach Mike Woodson ends up looking good for this decision are slim to none.
With the game, series, or season on the line, would you rather have Carmelo Anthony or Kevin Durant on your squad?
The Boston Celtics will play at the TD Garden for the first time Friday night since the events of the Boston Marathon.
The Celtics need a pick-me-up after losing the opening two games of their first-round playoff series against the Knicks. The city of Boston could use one, too, after a traumatic two weeks of bombings and manhunts and grieving.
The Denver Nuggets secured the third seed in the Western Conference playoffs by routing the Phoenix Suns 118-98 on Wednesday night behind 21 points from Wilson Chandler and 20 from Andre Iguodala.
DeMar DeRozan scored 30 points, Rudy Gay added 22 and the Toronto Raptors ran all over playoff-bound Atlanta, routing the Hawks 113-96 Tuesday night.
Sometimes, it’s just a superstars’ time to finally win a championship. It happened a few years ago in Miami when Peyton Manning won his first Super Bowl title. It happened again as the final buzzer sounded in Game 5 of the NBA Finals and LeBron James was a champion of the world.
Now that the 2012 NBA Finals are over, it’s time to look back at some of the interesting stats and nuggets from the series that saw the Miami Heat capture its second NBA championship in the last six years.
Now that the Miami Heat are the 2012 NBA World Champions, all that’s left is to prepare for the championship parade.
It took around two years, but Thursday night after a completely dominating performance by the Miami Heat, LeBron James and the rest of the Big Three finally won the NBA Championship with a dominating 120-104 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Miami Heat forward Shane Battier has pulled off a feat not many athletes can claim in their career. When the Miami Heat hoisted the Larry O’Brien trophy as NBA champions, it marked the end of a long journey for Battier.
The Miami Heat white hot celebration went from the hard court, to the street, and then to two South Florida premiere hot spots.
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Wednesday's Child: Laejja
- Rare Books On Display For One Day Only At Rosenbach Museum
- As City Council Probes Deadly Building Collapse, Official Says City Can't Be Held Liable
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...