According to a statement read in court, the alleged killer of a Children’s Hospital pediatrician says she pleaded for her life as he strangled her inside her Center City home in January.
An argument between an exterminator and a center city doctor led to her gruesome death inside the basement of her home, police said Thursday.
Police sources tell CBS Philly that a person of interest was taken into custody Wednesday evening in connection with the murder of a Center City doctor.
A reward of $35,000 is now being offered for the arrest and conviction of the suspect responsible for the gruesome murder of a doctor who was found bound and burned inside her Center City apartment earlier this week.
But, they say 35-year-old Melissa Ketunuti’s body was on fire, found by her dog walker, in the basement of her row-home along the 1700 block of Naudain Street.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia