Starting Saturday, PECO Energy customers are paying more for natural gas.
Nicholas DeBenedictis, CEO of Bryn Mawr-based Aqua America (at lectern in photo), says he is committed to transitioning several of the water company’s dump trucks and vans to compressed natural gas (CNG).
One of the key issues in the Presidential campaign is US energy policy, but the natural gas industry, at least, thinks it’s sitting pretty.
Outside the Pennsylvania Convention Center, several hundred people gathered for a rally demanding an end to “fracking.”
Many New Jersey residents will be spending less to stay warm this winter.
Philadelphia Gas Works is increasing the rate it charges its customers for the next three months, because of natural gas market conditions.
Three companies are proposing to build a billion-dollar natural gas pipeline through Pennsylvania and other states to ship natural gas from the Marcellus Shale formation to mid-Atlantic markets.
By Jim Donovan: The Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW) today announced that it will decrease what residential customers pay for natural gas. The average residential heating customer will pay about 6.6 percent less per month for […]
The mayor’s announcement follows the release of a study that found selling PGW makes sense for the city. Unionized workers vow a fight.
The price of natural gas is falling and that is good news for those in the Delaware Valley who use it to heat their homes.
The 24-page PUC report concludes that PGW failed to follow many of its own safety procedures on site, including taking too long to shut off gas and electricity in the area where gas was leaking.
The state legislature continues to move closer to enacting a bill that would regulate natural gas drilling in Pennsylvania.
Scientists are exploring a new concern about gas extraction in Pennsylvania’s Marcellus Shale beds: Earthquakes.
Governor Tom Corbett told Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that he will draw up his own legislation to impose impact fees on natural gas drillers.
Imposing impact fees is among the dozens of recommendations approved Friday by Governor Corbett’s Marcellus Shale Commission on a wide range issues related to natural gas drilling.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...