National Liberty Museum
A concept museum in Old City wants to honor a group of dedicated people that may not be getting the recognition they deserve. Nominations are being accepted for the “Teacher As Hero” awards.
Glass: it isn’t just for windows anymore. Check out some of the glass art Philadelphia has to offer.
The National Liberty Museum, near Independence Hall, says it is looking for “classroom heroes” — teachers who have gone above and beyond the call of duty in their profession.
The National Liberty Museum’s annual glass auction comes up Saturday October 30th and those really interested can sign up for a glass weekend.
Two dozen young people were honored today at the National Liberty Museum.
by KYW’s Karin Phillips Students from five elementary schools in Philadelphia have created their own “liberty bells” that go on display tonight at the National Liberty Museum.
- AC's Revel Exits Bankruptcy Court
- South Jersey Police Officer Rescues Man From Burning Home
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags In New Jersey To Be Flown Half-Staff In Mourning of Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...