National Governor’s Association
Forty-six states and Washington, DC have adopted “college- and career-ready standards” for education in English language arts and math.
The adoption of Common Core Standards for public schools in 48 states means students in Hawaii and Miami will be studying the same things.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has declined an opportunity to take over as vice chairman of the bipartisan National Governors Association.
We all know about the consequences of dropping out — for the individual, schools and society. Yet, in attacking the problem the first hurdle is the definition.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia