National Adoption Center
Sixteen-year-old Laejja has a big heart — she wants to help people. To do that, she wants to become a pediatrician.
These two brothers, 15 and 12, are looking for a family that will keep them together.
“Creative” barely begins to describe fourteen-year-old Aliyah.
Fourteen-year-old Elizabeth loves expressing herself through music and art.
Fifteen-year-old Nasir has big dreams: he wants to join the military and hopes to be the second African-American president.
Antanaya loves dancing and writing poetry to express her feelings, and helping people is important to her.
At 12 years old, Nelson loves video games. He plays them all.
At 19, Mike is older than most of the young people we highlight on “Wednesday’s Child.”
Blair, 16, is described as gentlemanly and polite. He can be a bit shy, but he loves doing tricks on his bicycle.
With a magnetic personality and an abundance of charm, Nasir gushes positive energy.
“I’m a game freak!” says twelve-year-old Tymiene.
Fourteen-year-old LaKyisha wants to see the world.
At 14, Kayla is a bit shy — until you get her talking about sports.
“I like playing football and I like going out places, and I like doing stuff that is fun,” says Zy’mir, 12.
Yesali is a compassionate 11-year-old who loves animals.
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Easton School Board Eliminating 43 Positions, Including 19 Teachers
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...