Montco ADA Nathan Schadler says Eugene Horsch, 31, was caught with nearly $2 million in pot.
Joseph McAndrew’s court-appointed guardian says his client should be able to use his mother’s estate, valued at $1 million, to pay for private counsel and expert psychiatrists in his defense.
Samuel Sofia pleaded guilty in Montgomery County Court to providing false information during the purchase of a gun, and conspiracy. Both are felonies.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...