Police commissioner Charles Ramsey has announced 36 command changes within the Philadelphia Police Department.
In this report, KYW’s Mike DeNardo looks at how Philadelphia’s new schools superintendent plans to tackle school violence.
School District of Philadelphia officials are disputing reports that the gunfire yesterday aboard the Broad Street subway stemmed from a rivalry among schools.
Ninety-one school police officers will lose their jobs in the School District of Philadelphia. Because of that, 25 schools in the district will no longer have an officer stationed inside the building.
The Pennsylvania education department releases its list of persistently dangerous schools, this week, and, once again, Philadelphia is the only district with schools on the list.
A Philadelphia police inspector will take over security for the school district, after the abrupt resignation of the former schools security chief.
- Activists Work To Spread The Word On The 175th Anniversary Of The Burning Of Pennsylvania Hall
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder