Chris reviews the weekend coverage of last week’s vice-presidential debate. He talks to Ray Didinger about the Eagles loss to the Lions, Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup, Don Adams from the Independence Hall Tea Party Association, Jennifer Stefano from Americans for Prosperity, Rob Johnson from Xfinity Live, and Steve Moore from the Wall Street Journal.
Chris reviews video of a police officer striking a woman at the Puerto Rican Day Parade and discusses it with CBS 3′s Walt Hunter. He also talks to Matt Brouillette from the Commonwealth Foundation and Ann Coulter.
Chris interviews Vice-Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan at rally in West Chester. He also talks to Ann Coulter about her new book, Mugged, which is out in September, and voices his opposition to Todd Akin staying in his race for Senate in Missouri.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta