Plaintiffs’ lawyer Stephen DeNittis says the company should either make their sandwiches 12 inches long or stop advertising them as footlongs.
The family of victim of Nicole Ayers along with a prosecutor argued that Stephen Headley should spend more than 30 years in prison.
Kimberly Hall can’t stop the tears as she thinks about the loss of her son, 16-year-old Charbinau Hall.
Authorities in Mt. Holly are investigating a police-involved shooting following a domestic altercation at a home Sunday afternoon.
An effort to revitalize the downtown area of Mount Holly, NJ has morphed into a state championship of barbeque, which kicks off Saturday morning.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia