“Disconnect” is a loop of three interconnected stories, with the common denominator being electronic communications.
Writer-director Brian Helgeland uses baseball as a metaphor for the United States and its segregationism of the 1940s.
Sorrowful and bleak but vibrant and commanding, The Place Beyond the Pines is three stories in one.
It may not be evil, but it sure is close to dead.
Although you probably don’t need an excuse to see this Oscar-winning 1993 classic again, you’ve got one if you do: it’s now in 3D.
It’s a Canadian comedy about a guy who suddenly finds out that he’s the father of his country — sort of.
Some movies sell movie tickets, some sell toys. This one is in the latter category.
“The Croods” evokes the Flintstones but quickly surpass it in ambitiousness and quality, what with all the parallels to modern families.
This film pretty much gives up on itself with a third act that goes about as far wrong as an otherwise respectable movie can.
Steve Carell stars as a Las Vegas magician facing both personal and professional crises.
What an odd, fascinating, creepy movie.
“Dead Man Down” offers a shaky beginning and ending, but a terrific middle.
This effects-heavy origin story that connects to the beloved classic, The Wizard of Oz, lacks greatness despite powerful visual fireworks.
Matthew Fox’s performance as the real-life military intelligence officer Gen. Bonner Fellers falls so far short of commanding or compelling that the film seems hollow.
Is it over yet?
- SEPTA Riders To See Fare Hikes Starting July 1
- Mary J. Blige Faces $3.4M Federal Tax Lien In NJ
- Pot-Legalization Group Relocates Outside US Courthouse After 2 Arrests
- Philadelphia Orchestra Prepares For Trip To China, 40th Anniversary Tour
- Police: Suspect Dragged Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta