“If I could afford a lawyer, I would contact a lawyer,” says Beth Goodell of Community Legal Services of Philadelphia.
Are you having a difficult time paying your mortgage? While the economy is slowly improving, it’s not happening fast enough for those at risk of losing their homes.
With a couple of simple fixes from Congress, billions of dollars could be put into the economy by allowing middle class families to refinance their mortgages and by keeping student loans at market rates. Maybe […]
Wednesday only, and only until 8pm, Robinson says homeowners can call 1-866-989-6931 (toll-free) for advice.
Chris reviews the decision by Susan G. Komen for the Cure to stop funding breast exams for Planned Parenthood and asks how structured childhood should be. He talks to Miss Delaware, Maria Cahill, and comedian Shane Hauss.
A new real estate report finds that 28 percent of homeowners in the United States are “underwater” on their mortgages. That means that they owe more on their homes than they are currently worth.
Three years out of college and feeling secure about her job, Stephanie Pincus is sure this is the right time to buy.
Buying your first home can be a very exciting time, but it can also cause a lot of anxiety — especially when it comes to the application process for securing a mortgage.
“Six-twenty was a high credit score four to five years ago — it was a good one,” notes one mortgage expert. “Today, purchasers are getting penalized even if they have a 700 credit score.”
In foreclosure sales, short sales, and similar tranactions, you could be getting some problems you didn’t count on.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...