Six people are facing charges for a mortgage fraud conspiracy involving millions of dollars in loans based on false information.
A Delaware County man has been charged with participating in a mortgage fraud conspiracy that involved more than $20 million in fraudulent loan proceeds and more than 100 properties in Philadelphia.
A federal judge decided the fates of four men who previously pleaded guilty in connection with a multi-million dollar mortgage fraud scheme.
A federal jury in Philadelphia today convicted Edward and Jacqueline McCusker of virtually all of the two dozen counts against them.
Victims in a federal courtroom in Philadelphia literally applaud after a judge sentenced a mortgage fraudster to over 13 years in prison. Authorities say there were over 200 victims.
A key government witness in a federal mortgage fraud case has been challenged by the defense, which has attacked his character and credibility.
Federal prosecutors say that Edward and Jacqueline McCusker allegedly preyed on people in trouble — people behind in their bills and their house payments, and in danger of losing their homes.
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Wednesday's Child: Laejja
- Rare Books On Display For One Day Only At Rosenbach Museum
- As City Council Probes Deadly Building Collapse, Official Says City Can't Be Held Liable
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...