On Saturday the debate over gun control comes to Bucks County. But this one is threatening to disrupt a bunch of Little League games.
A local youth baseball league may be forced to call off its games this weekend because groups on either side of the gun control debate will each be holding rallies in a community park.
Morrisville Little League president Dan O’Connell says he’s not taking a side — other than that he’s unhappy that the events planned for Saturday in Morrisville are large enough that authorities have asked to have games cancelled.
One person was killed and two others injured in a fatal multi-vehicle accident in Bucks County Sunday morning.
Firefighters in Bucks County are battling a three-alarm fire.
Last week the Aggies overcame four turnovers to beat Wilkes University, 14-6. Del Val head coach Jim Clements says they need to be sharper this week.
Prosecutors say Gary Browndorf was serving a warrant with other deputies at the Bristol Township house in late July, but they say he abused his power when he punched a man.
The Bucks County District Attorney’s Office have announced that a man previously accused of sexually molesting an underage girl will now face additional criminal charges.
- Study: Fewer Students Enrolling In College
- Pa. Game Expert Reminds Area Residents To Give Wildlife Wide Berth
- Police Tracking Latest Clues In Disappearance Of College Student From Montco
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...