Officials in New Jersey are crowing about a new naval contract with Lockheed Martin which retains some 3,000 jobs.
The battle over booze in Moorestown returns to New Jersey Superior Court later this week as a business seeks to expand the scope of alcohol sales approved by voters last year.
A South Jersey couple committed to public service and change is marshaling members of their community to reach and out give area seniors the help they need to live independently in their own homes.
Over the last few weeks, it’s thought that 50 or more homes, from Evesham to Cinnaminson, have been broken into by what they dub “pillowcase burglars.”
Now that voters have approved the sale of alcohol in Moorestown, NJ — but only at the mall — local officials are looking into how to make it work.
No surprises in legislative elections in the Garden State.
Question one on the ballot paves the way for alcohol sales in the dry town, and question two would restrict those sales to the Moorestown Mall.
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta