Phase one of the nearly $21-million project calls for crews to completely rebuild Markley Street, also known as Route 202 South.
The concept for a new Route 202 dates back nearly half a century, and now it’s just about two months from reality.
This $200 million, 8½-mile project, dreamed of since the 1960s, is in its final lap, with Pickertown Road scheduled for closure for nine months.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All