Monmouth County Republican Caroline Casagrande
Governor Christie has indicated he’s open to upping the rate from $7.25, but wonders — after Hurricane Sandy — whether this is the right time.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects