A new study says that after a health insurance company told obese people to start exercising or pay more, most got active.
A suburban Philadelphia resident says she found $30,000 in cash in the pockets of some clothes given to her after an elderly woman died— and returned the money to the woman’s family.
3 On Your Side consumer reporter Jim Donovan rounds up apps to save you cash from the supermarket to the gas pump.
The clock is ticking for the winner of a Pennsylvania Lottery jackpot-winning Cash 5 ticket worth $325,000 from last year’s March 18, 2012 drawing.
Britt Benner found more than just snow when she went outside her Narberth home to shovel a couple weeks ago.
Teaching kids about fiscal responsibility can be an uphill battle. Green$treets targets 5-8 year olds with a fun way to teach not only how to budget, but some ecological lessons as well.
Officials say two men have been charged in New Jersey in connection to a scam in which worthless paper dyed black was portrayed as real money and sold to people if they paid to have the dye removed.
The School District of Philadelphia is strapped for cash, yet the CBS 3 I-Team found it is spending tens of millions of dollars a year – your tax money – on a big perk payout: letting workers cash in on unused vacation, personal and sick days.
A spokesman for the organization said Thursday it won’t spend the money before a third-party administrator is appointed, and until then the money is being held in an independent account it doesn’t control.
As 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan reminds us, the U.S. Department of Treasury is going paperless. The move is supposed to save taxpayers $1 billion over 10 years, but that now means that benefit recipients have a decision to make.
Hundreds of residents of Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ, who are still dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, attended a town meeting Friday night that featured a question and answer session with officials from FEMA.
Don’t give a postdated check to someone unless you call your bank first or really trust the person to whom you’re giving it.
A full postseason share for the World Series champion San Francisco Giants was worth a record $377,003.
Sandy’s wake left behind more than just a mangled mess of ruined drywall and soaked furniture. It’s now putting renters and landlords at odds over who should pay.
Jess Lipka was exhilarated at the chance of owning the rare $5 bill, even though his winning bid of nearly $247,000 terrified him.
- AC's Revel Exits Bankruptcy Court
- South Jersey Police Officer Rescues Man From Burning Home
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags In New Jersey To Be Flown Half-Staff In Mourning of Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...