Some Schools To Reopen After Mold Discovery In Monroe TownshipA New Jersey school district will reopen some of its schools on Tuesday after the discovery of mold prompted closures last week.
Penn State Shuts Down Berks Campus Library Over Mold ConcernsA student told CBS3 there were disruptions to schedules as a result of the library being shut down.
Philadelphia Elementary School To Remain Closed Friday Due To Mold IssueThe School District of Philadelphia says John B. Kelly Elementary School will not reopen until the school is mold free.
Baby Wipes Recalled Due To Possible MoldThe Honest Company is voluntarily recalling some of their baby wipes due to the possible presence of mold.
Angie's List: Necessary Home ImprovementsIn this week's Angie's list report, Jim Donovan looks at several home improvement projects you can't ignore.
Long, Snowy Winter Blamed For Early Allergy SeasonIt's already annoying and it's going to be a bad year for allergies.
Parents Voice Concerns After Test Reveals Mold Problem At Cedarbrook Middle School Officials with the Cheltenham Township School District held a meeting Monday night to update parents about options moving forward as officials work to fix a mold problem in Cedarbrook Middle School.
Farmersville Elementary School Closed As Mold Removal ContinuesAccording to the school district, cleaning, remediation, and air quality testing is not complete.
New Wave Of Post-Sandy Mold Issues Hits Atlantic CountyAtlantic County wants residents to make sure they don't get bit twice by Super Storm Sandy. Mold removal experts say they're seeing a new wave of growth.
Government Agency Regulates Workplace SafetyFrom ergonomics to mold and other building toxins, OSHA regulates the working conditions that may harm workers.
Thus Far, Pollen Levels Not As Bad As Last YearDr. Maria Lania, director of Allergy and Immunology at Cooper University Hospital, says allergy season is underway and there's already a lot of sneezing and itchy eyes.
Mold Delays First Day Of Classes For South Jersey School As custodians were cleaning the primary media center in the Jordan Road School Friday they noticed mold on several surfaces.