By Jim Donovan: Apps have made it nearly impossible for the savviest of shoppers to miss a deal anytime, anywhere. The May 2013 issue of ShopSmart magazine, (one of my favorite magazines by the way) from […]
Researchers studied 100 Android apps and found that most of them collected location information, device identifiers and/or contact lists and, in many cases, gave the info to marketers.
A program at Temple University that uses maps, apps, and social networks to improve neighborhoods has gotten another infusion of cash.
At the University of Pennsylvania, the next generation of inventors and innovators gathered for the finals of the annual student invention competetion, dubbed “PennVention.”
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing