A federal jury is entering its sixth day of deliberations in the racketeering trial of the reputed boss of the Philadelphia mob and six others.
Veteran mob lawyer Edwin Jacobs gave closing arguments Monday on behalf of accused Philadelphia mob boss Joseph “Uncle Joe” Ligambi.
- 3 On Your Side: Homes Selling That Weren't On The Market
- Survey Finds Philadelphia-Area Residents Eager To Revisit South Jersey Shore
- Police Investigate 'Inappropriate Touching' Incident At West Philadelphia Elementary School
- Overturned Tractor Trailer Slowing Traffic On I-295 In Salem County
- Local Nonprofit Group Helping Student Athletes Get Screened For Cardiac Problems
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...