We’ve introduced you before to Max Levine, the Cherry Hill teenager who battled neuroblastoma, a rare form of cancer. It’s the same form of cancer that claimed the life of Alex Scott. Now we want to introduce you to Max’s good friend, Matt Schechter.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All